Premiere Personnel and MGM Training offers one of the best forklift training facilities of its kind, matched with some of the best-approved and accredited instructors. Approved forklift truck training courses. All our courses can be delivered at our specialised plant training centre or on-site, subject to site conditions and minimum numbers. We are proud to be an approved RTITB training centre.
The RTITB is an independent and impartial training accreditation body working extensively in the road haulage and distribution industry. When organisations purchase RTITB accredited or approved training they can be assured that it has been independently monitored and that it will meet specified objectives.
We provide training for a wide range of clients that include Aldi, BAPP, Ken Mallinson & Son, Fenwick's, Glass Recycling UK and many more.
Premiere personnel's training academy include:
• Manual Handling and Risk Assessment
• Fire Awareness
• Health & Safety
• First Aid
• Transport Manager CPC - Distance Learning
• Transport Manager CPC - 2 Days Refresher Course
• Health & Safety Audit Report
• Drivers Handbook Preparation
• Asbestos Awareness Training
• Toolbox Talk Training
• Site Safety Training
• Tower Scaffold
• Ladder Safety Training
• Driver CPC Periodic Training
• Fork Lift Truck Operations
• Counterbalance - Novice
• Counterbalance - Experience
• Counterbalance - Conversion
• Counterbalance - Refresher
• Reach – Novice
• Reach – Experienced
• Reach – Refresher
• Reach - Conversion
• Disability Awareness and Wheel Chair Assistance
All of our courses are available via part-time classroom courses, flexible learning (combination of distance learning and focus days), distance learning only, and onsite training at your place of work.
Please ask about our payment plans, or to see if you qualify for one of our Government Funded Programmes